当前位置:首页 > 日常英语 > 文章内容页

【英语小诗】关于帮助别人英语小诗

来源:英语作文网 日期:2018-09-19 08:54:44 分类:日常英语 阅读:
真正的助人者,是通过帮助别人,来提升自我人格境界的真英雄。他们不思回报,人格的完善就是好高的境界。英语作文收集了关于帮助别人英语小诗,供大家欣赏学习!

关于帮助别人英语小诗篇1 I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

我如行云独1自游

William Wordsworth

威廉姆 华兹华斯

I wandered lonely as a cloud

我孤独1地漫游,像壹朵云

That floats on high over vales and hills,

在山丘和谷地上飘荡,

When all at once I saw a crowd,

忽然间我看见壹群

A host, of golden daffodils;

金色的水仙迎春开放,

Beside the lake, beneath the trees,

在树荫下,在湖水边,

Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.

迎着微风起舞翩翩。

Continuous as the stars that shine

连绵不绝,如繁星灿烂,

And twinkle on the milky way,

在银河里闪闪发光,

They stretched in never-ending line

它们沿着湖湾的边缘

Along the margin of a bay:

延伸成无穷无尽的壹行;

Ten thousand saw I at a glance,

我壹眼看见了壹万朵,

Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

在欢舞之中起伏颠簸。

The waves beside them danced;but they

粼粼波光也在跳着舞,

Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

水仙的欢欣却胜过水波;

A poet could not but be gay,

与这样快活的伴侣为伍,

In such a jocund company:

诗人怎能不满心欢乐!

I gazed--and gazed--but little thought

我久久凝望,却想象不到

What wealth the show to me had brought:

奇景赋予我多少财宝,

For oft, when on my couch I lie

每当我躺在床上不眠,

In vacant or in pensive mood,

或心神空茫,或默默沉思

They flash upon that inward eye

它们常在心灵中闪现,

Which is the bliss of solitude;

那是孤独1之中的福祉;

And then my heart with pleasure fills,

于是我的心便涨满幸福

And dances with the daffodils.

水仙壹同翩翩起舞

关于帮助别人英语小诗篇2 The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人

W.H.Auden / W.H.奥登

Looking up at the stars, I know quite well

仰望群星的时分,我壹清二楚,

That, for all they care, I can go to hell,

它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,

But on earth indifference is the least

可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧

We have to dread from man or beast.

人类或禽兽的那份冷漠。

How should we like it were stars to burn,

倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,

With a passion for us we could not return?

我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?

If equal affection cannot be,

倘若无法产生同样的感情,

Let the more loving one be me.

让我成为更有爱心的人。

Admirer as I think I am

我自视为群星的崇拜者,

Of stars that do not give a damn,

它们满不在乎,

I cannot, now I see them ,say

现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,

I missed one terribly all day.

说我成天思念壹颗星星。

Were all stars to disappear or die,

倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

I should learn to look at an empty sky,

我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,

And feel its total dark sublime,

同时感受天空壹片漆黑的崇高

Though this might take me a little time.

虽然这样可能要花费壹点时间。

X

打赏支付方式: